90mm Cast In Ground Removable Bollard Installation Guide
Tools you will Require:
- Shovel or post hole digger
- Measuring tape
- Concrete/pre mix concrete
- String line/Chalk line
- Marking paint/Marking pencil
1. Please carefully read the instructions below for best outcome.
2. Set out the position of your bollard or bollards. Use a measuring tape to set out and mark the center of the cast in sleeve position.
3. Proceed to dig your hole, work on the width of the hole, approximately 30-50mm wider than the diameter of the sleeve. The hole should be approximately 300mm deep to allow for gravel base.
4. Mix you concrete if using concrete mixer, if using premix be sure to have it close by.
5. Using the measuring tape and string line reset out the center line or one edge of the cast in sleeve to ensure the bollard are all in line.
6. Position the cast in sleeve and insert the bollard, using the spirt level to ensure the bollard is level.
7. Proceed to fill around the bollards with the concrete. We advise the use of gravel around the bottom edges to allow for water drainage. If you mix the concrete as a dryer mix this will allow the concrete to be compacted manually as you fill around the sleeve. Check bollard level as concrete is added and compacted.
8. Once completely filled smooth around the top with the trowel to give an even finish and to ensure there will be no trip hazard.
9. The bollards should be keep out of the way of interference for the duration of concrete cure time, recommend 48hrs or as per product specifications.
Please call us at 1300 201 337 or email us at email@example.com for Installation Data Sheet or Formal Quote.